Who I am
Adam Moilliet, MSW, is a Registered Social Worker providing services as Inroads Counselling, www.inroadscounselling.com.
My office is at #208, 444 Victoria Street Kamloops, BC V2C 2A7.
What data I collect and why I collect it
I value your privacy and only ask you to provide your personal information when it’s needed to deliver the service you’re requesting. The statements below apply only to information collected through this website.
Personally identifiable information
At this website, your personally identifiable information is collected from you only when you provide it, and only to provide the service you are requesting. This may happen in a few ways:
- Appointment bookings are made through Jane App. When you book a session, you are asked to provide information like your name, email address and phone number.
- Your data is stored by Jane App at a secure data centre in Canada but is controlled by Adam Moilliet. For information about Jane App’s privacy and security practices, visit jane.app/legal/privacy-policy, for information specific to patient data, read the Patient Data section.
- When you contact me through the email links listed on this page, your email address and any information you provide within that email will be visible to me.
- When you contact me through the contact form on this page, your name, email address and any information you provide within the form will be collected to ensure I can respond to you.
- This website may, on occasion, request your data for workshop registrations. In this case, the information collected is limited to details you provide and is only used to facilitate the service for which it was collected.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to “remember” your actions or preferences over time.
Most Internet browsers support cookies; however, users can set their browsers to decline certain types of cookies or specific cookies. Further, users can delete cookies at any time.
What cookies does Inroads Counselling use?
InroadsCounselling.com leverages Google Analytics to track and maintain logs of site usage. Google uses persistent cookies to assign users with an ID number and logs information about their visit and use of the site. This data is tracked in aggregate form, not at an individual user level, and is not uniquely identifying.
Inroads Counselling uses this aggregate data to understand our users’ interest in areas of the website: which and how many pages they look at and how long they stay on the website. By seeing which areas do and do not align with user interest, we can work to improve our site and create a page that is more valuable to you.
Who I share your data with
The information collected through our website is only used to provide you with the services you are specifically requesting.
- Your information is stored and secured by Jane App, which is contracted to provide the online appointment booking service available on this website.
- In the event of a workshop, your information may be shared with event organizers to help produce name tags, attendee lists, or facilitate other opportunities for event personalization.
- Only when required by law, your information may be shared with law enforcement agencies.
How long I retain your data
Your data is maintained for as long as is needed to continue the provision of services, or as is required to meet professional and legal obligations.
What rights you have over your data
You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Though every effort is made to preserve your privacy, risks associated with online communication mean we cannot guarantee your privacy. Further, we may disclose personal information when required by law. We may also disclose personal information in cooperation with a law enforcement request.
This policy is subject to change to reflect best the data gathered to offer services through this website at the time.
If you have any questions about the policies listed above, please contact
Adam Moilliet, MSW, RSW